b-hebrew - Re: CD-ROM rabbinics

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Casanellas <pere.casanellas AT retemail.es>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc: Søren Holst <sh AT teol.ku.dk>
  • Subject: Re: CD-ROM rabbinics
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 09:36:21 +0100

Yes, I think it is the best one. You can find information on it in the Bar-Ilan web page [http://www.biu.ac.il/JH/Responsa/commercial.html]. But there I could not find information on version 8.0, only on 5.0.

In any case, you can order version 8.0 by email directly from the Bar-Ilan University:

responsa AT mail.biu.ac.il

You can also order it from:

http://www.jewishsoftware.com/

But the upgrade from version 5.0 to 8.0 was much cheaper buying directly from Bar Ilan.

Pere Casanellas
E-mail: pere.casanellas AT retemail.es
pcasanel AT pie.xtec.es
Phone (& fax): +34-934 179 000