b-hebrew - Re: SIL Ezra in Windows ME

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Deborah Greenhill" <ravdev AT mail.fm>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: SIL Ezra in Windows ME
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 11:10:42 +1100

Blessings,
Now that you have solved that issue, perhaps you have answers for me.
I cannot get the SIL Ezra to toggle the RTL keyboard or make the supposedly
automatic final consonants. I assume that it is because the fonts are made
for Windows '98 and 2000. Windows ME is a 'different animal'.

Which brings up another question: does anyone know of any Bible software
that will use Windows ME. I find that all the prior versions "lock up" the
keyboard at certain points, so that I have to reboot.

Any help in this matter would be most appreciated.
Dr. Deborah J. Greenhill, ND
and PhD Candidate in Philosophy
Federated States of Micronesia