b-hebrew - Posts Not Arriving?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: John Barach <jbarach AT telusplanet.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Posts Not Arriving?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:12:02 -0700

B-Hebrewers:

Just out of curiosity, is something wrong with the B-Hebrew server?
I've tried several times to subscribe to the list, but haven't received
any responses (other than a couple telling me I'm *already* subscribed).
And I'm not receiving any posts from the list -- including my own post
about Isaiah 40 which I sent earlier today.

Could someone help me get properly subscribed? Thanks in advance for
your assistance.

Regards,

John

John Barach (403) 317-1950
Pastor, Trinity Reformed Church (URCNA)
113 Stafford Blvd. N.
Lethbridge, AB
T1H 6E3

  • Posts Not Arriving?, John Barach, 11/30/2000