b-hebrew - DISCONTINUE "Annoucement"

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bryan Rocine" <brocine AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: DISCONTINUE "Annoucement"
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 19:56:32 -0500

B-Haverim,

Immediately discontinue the thread re the resurrection of
Christ. Please desist even from commenting any further on
the inappropriateness of the subject for this forum. I am
sure we all realized that the subject was inappropriate as
soon as it began. If you do continue the thread the staff
may have to put the entire list on total moderation for a
while, and we don't want to take this measure.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Shalom,
Bryan Rocine
b-hebrew co-chair

  • DISCONTINUE "Annoucement", Bryan Rocine, 11/06/2000