b-hebrew - Re: Hebrew Font with diacriticals

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Hebrew Font with diacriticals
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 14:50:14 -0700

> Does anyone know of a Hebrew font (or even an English font) which has the
> diacritical
> accent of syllable stress (it's a little left-pointing arrow above the
> letters which Seow
> often employs)? If so, could you please let me know.

Perhaps even post the information to the list. One of my gripes
about the Sfonts package I mentioned earlier today is the lack of
accents. I have asked the font's creator to at least add atnah and
munah, but when it might happen is anybody's guess.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
violated." C. S. Lewis