b-hebrew - Re: Dying surely die.....

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "<Ånâtäsïà >" <anatasia AT poi.net>
  • To: Bill Ross <wross AT farmerstel.com>
  • Cc: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Dying surely die.....
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:02:36 -1000

But the is no mention? of Eve's death? If you have info from anywhere
about anything on Eve's death please let me know! To say her prohibition
included her even when a 'rib' is to say a woman if just an extension
of a male. A man with a uterus so to speak. Willing to seek info from
any source possible. Thanx.