b-hebrew - Re: help in identifying a line...

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: <gs02wmr AT panther.Gsu.EDU>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew List <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: help in identifying a line...
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:20:44 -0400 (EDT)

One other note, on another search I found this to be a line from a cult
of REVIEW OF SCIENTIFIC ILLUMINISM (OCCULTIC) group that talks about
Temple of Soloman, Keys of Enoch, and "Elohim Tzabaoth" "ruach Elohim" in
their literature. Go Here:

http://www.leapinglaughter.org/equinox/vol1/no8/

It could be their own language or some Satanic language.
Shalom

  • Re: help in identifying a line..., gs02wmr, 08/01/2000