b-hebrew - hebrew bible site

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "ben spackman" <dillfest95 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew
  • Subject: hebrew bible site
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:3:51

When I was at college, I found a site with selected hebrew texts that were
transliterated and translated underneath. The interesting part was when
you click on the hebrew text, it reads the sentence out loud and highlights
the accompanying transliteration and translation. My problem is, I lost the
address when I left school! I seem to recall that it was at a university in
Texas somewhere. Can anyone help or direct me to a similar site? Todah.

  • Re: hebrew bible site, Jeremy Sasser, 07/31/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • hebrew bible site, ben spackman, 01/29/2024