b-hebrew - RE: help in identifying a line...

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bill Ross" <wross AT farmerstel.com>
  • To: "'Jim West'" <jwest AT highland.net>, "Biblical Hebrew \(E-mail\)" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: help in identifying a line...
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:52:50 -0500

<Jim>
I was asked what language this is and what it means. Frankly I have not a
clue. It almost looks like spanish... but Im sure it isnt. Can anyone
help?

"Od Uaunilagi pujo faorijita do quazabi. Babalonu gabe Erzebet."

<Bill>
I think it is Babylonion for "Many, many, tinkles". :->

Have you tried www.daniel.com?:

Bill Ross

Daniel 2:11 And it is a rare thing that the king requireth, and there is
none other that can shew it before the king, except the gods, whose dwelling
is not with flesh.