b-hebrew - Re: Word Processors

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Polycarp66 AT aol.com
  • To: pule67 AT hotmail.com, b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Word Processors
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 06:43:06 EDT

In a message dated 4/25/2000 4:17:09 AM Central Standard Time,
pule67 AT hotmail.com writes:

<<
Is there a cheaper Hebrew-English word processor out there? $200 to $300 is
a lot of money for my Social Security check to get around. I have been even
looking for an older version or used one, but haven't found one. If it will
not work on all three it doesn't matter which operating system it works on.
The main thing is I'm tired of typing backward. >>

How about Hebrew, Greek, Akkadian, Ugaritic, Ethiopic, Chinese -- any
language you want?

<A HREF="http://www.unitype.com/unitype.htm";>http://www.unitype.com/unitype.ht
m</A>

You can get it for $120.00 (plus $5 S & H) at

<A HREF="http://www.logosbiblesoftware.com/globwritprof.html";>http://www.logos
biblesoftware.com/globwritprof.html</A>

gfsomsel