b-hebrew - Dating the Pentateuch- Abraham, Gerar & Beer-Sheba

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Walter Mattfeld" <mattfeld AT mail.pjsnet.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Dating the Pentateuch- Abraham, Gerar & Beer-Sheba
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 08:00:39 +0200

I would like to make a correction to my previous post on this subject. I
inadvertently attributed De Vries' article to the Anchor Bible Dictionary,
that is incorrect, it was The Interpreter's Dictionary of the Bible (with
the same volume and page number). Sorry for the oversight.

All the best,

Walter

Walter Reinhold Warttig Mattfeld
Walldorf by Heidelberg
Baden-Wurttemburg
Germany

  • Dating the Pentateuch- Abraham, Gerar & Beer-Sheba, Walter Mattfeld, 04/09/2000