b-hebrew - taped readings of biblical hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Darrell Jachim-Moore <dkmcto AT ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: taped readings of biblical hebrew
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:40:07 -0500

all,

i am looking to obtain some cassette recordings of hebrew based on the MT to improve my pronounciation, etc.  I am familiar with Mansoor, etc., but would like simply readings frrm the MT that I could follow along with to improve how I both hear and read the text.  as i recall, there was a company in california that provided some recorded materials, but as of a year ago these were primarily prayers and other liturgical readings not directly out of the MT.  Are there any such recordings to anyone's knowlege?  any insights will be greatly appreciated.  thanx.

darrell