b-hebrew - Re: mastering biblical hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: KELowery AT cs.com
  • To: Jason Hare <parousia_occ AT yahoo.com>, Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: mastering biblical hebrew
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 06:17:33 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Hare" <parousia_occ AT yahoo.com>
To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2000 12:25 AM
Subject: mastering biblical hebrew

> The following message has appeared on the digest
> FOREVER. Is there some way to get it to stop coming?
> Every time I read the digest, I get it at the top of
> the e-mail and it is slightly bothersome. Just
> curious. Thanks in advance.
>
> Jason Hare
>

> > Subject: Re: Mastering Biblical Hebrew

Unfortunately, the answer is "no", Jason. The problem lies in some sort of
corruption in the indexing of the digest queue. We've reported the problem
several times in the past year, but without result so far. Keep in mind that
all
of the moderators are physically distant from the actual computer installation
that runs our list. We have no control over the technical operation of the
Lyris
software; all we can do is report the problem.

However, I will ask our list owner to press the issue again with them....

Sorry! :-(

Blessings,

Kirk
B-Hebrew co-chair
Kirk E. Lowery, Ph.D. Email: klowery AT wts.edu
Associate Director Phone: 215-572-3854
The Westminster Hebrew Institute Fax: 215-887-5511
Westminster Theological Seminary
P.O. Box 27,009
Philadelphia, PA 19118

  • mastering biblical hebrew, Jason Hare, 03/21/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: mastering biblical hebrew, KELowery, 03/21/2000