b-hebrew - Teaching Aids

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Robinson <GRComm AT concentric.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Teaching Aids
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 22:36:46 -0500

Khaverim --

I haven't been on the list long enough to have seen the original post
that Mark mentions, but since I teach 4th and 5th graders at my
synagogue, I would be very interested in seeing the answers also.

George Robinson
GRComm AT concentric.net

Mark Vander Hart wrote:

> B-Haverim,
>
> Some time ago several posts noted Hebrew
> teaching aids and curriculum for
> younger children. At the time I didn't pay
> attention to what was said. Now
> a mother has asked me for these resources so
> that she may teach her children
> (younger grade school age) the Hebrew language.
>
> Could someone direct me to such resources?
> Replies off-list are welcome.
>
> My e-mail: mvh AT jorsm.com
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mark Vander Hart
> Mid-America Reformed Seminary
> Dyer, Indiana
>

> ---

  • Teaching aids, Mark Vander Hart, 03/07/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Teaching Aids, George Robinson, 03/07/2000
    • re:Teaching Aids, yochanan bitan, 03/08/2000