b-hebrew - CD-ROM, images of artifacts, places, and maps

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Loren Crow" <lorencrow AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "B-Hebrew List" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "miqra" <miqra AT listserv.telalink.net>, "List Hebreisticum" <hebraisticum AT mail.uni-mainz.de>, "ANE List" <ane AT oi.uchicago.edu>
  • Subject: CD-ROM, images of artifacts, places, and maps
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:24:40 -0600

Title: Nature

Please accept my apologies for the cross-posting.

I've been looking for a CD-ROM with images of artifacts, places, and maps, plus other materials that would be helpful for including multimedia content in classes on the Bible.  If I can't find any single resource that brings these together, I'm thinking about the possibility of publishing such a CD-ROM.  The more it's oriented to multimedia-rich teaching, the better.  Does anyone know whether such a beast exists, and if so where I might find it?

Thanks for your help!
Loren

Loren D. Crow, Ph.D.
Department of Religion
Wiley College
711 Wiley Avenue
Marshall, Texas 75670
VOX: (903) 927-3219
FAX: (903) 927-3336
lorencrow AT earthling.net
http://www.texramp.net/~lorencrow

The unexamined life is not worth living.

- Socrates

  • CD-ROM, images of artifacts, places, and maps, Loren Crow, 02/24/2000