b-hebrew - URL for BibleReferenceExchange

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bill Ross" <wross AT farmerstel.com>
  • To: "B-Greek \(E-mail\)" <b-greek AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "Biblical Hebrew \(E-mail\)" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: URL for BibleReferenceExchange
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:43:31 -0600

For those who do not want to subscribe, but want to occaissionally check in to view the archives...

http://www.egroups.com/group/biblereferenceexchange/

Bill Ross

Annoucing a new Email list for trading, reviewing various reference texts

and software for Biblical study.

THIS IS NOT A COMMERCIAL LIST.

To subscribe, send a blank email to:

biblereferenceexchange-subscribe AT eGroups.com

> It works like b-greek. You just send an email to

> BibleReferenceExchange AT egroups.com and everyone on the list gets a copy.

> Here is the "blurb" describing it:

> A list for comparing notes on the helpfulness of reference books and

> software for Biblical languages, and to offer such tools for trade. This

is

> to help someone who might have the following question: "What is a good

book

> showing the parsing of all the verbs in the New Testament." Or perhaps

> answering the question "Where might I get such a text?" Or "Would anyone

> like to trade a first edition of ... for ...".

Bill Ross

  • URL for BibleReferenceExchange, Bill Ross, 02/22/2000