b-hebrew - RE: ane Reply to NPL

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Niels Peter Lemche <npl AT teol.ku.dk>
  • To:
  • Cc: "'b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: ane Reply to NPL
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:55:04 +0100

Sometimes somebody should try to get a sound sleep before he or she answers.
This was sent to the ANE list. But it is of course an answer to my mail from
today on this list.

I said that I had no intention of discussing historicity without its
linguistic component. I think that the chair(s) of this list agree with my
decision.

Furthermore, I do not think that Mr. Banyai got the essence of my mail.

NPL

PS. I have sent/am going to send a few notes to Mr. Banyai in private, in
order not to pester the life of the list.

  • RE: ane Reply to NPL, Niels Peter Lemche, 02/20/2000