b-hebrew - Re: biblical-studies list

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk"<peter_kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: <jwest AT highland.net>
  • Cc: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: biblical-studies list
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:08:42 -0500

Thanks for setting this up. I see that most of the names involved in
recent historical discussions on b-hebrew are already on your new one.
Perhaps the new list will be a better place for those historical
issues, so that this one can concentrate on Hebrew language.

But will you, as moderator if that is what you are, allow the same
sorts of discussions (minus the ad hominem's) and the same range of
views on the new list? If so, let's take our historical and
archaeological discussions there.

Don't worry, I don't intend to start a new thread about David Rohl on
that list, or this one.

Peter Kirk