b-hebrew - Re: Re[2]: Stop with the Rohl material. (Will)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ian Hutchesson <mc2499 AT mclink.it>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Re[2]: Stop with the Rohl material. (Will)
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:36:43 +0100

At 09.09 12/02/00 -0600, Will Wagers wrote:
>You people--pro and con, civil and rude, knowledgeable and ignorant--
>have co-opted and ruined this list.

There is something here that I should comment on: a mailing list is not
like an auditorium in which the person who can shout loudest has the floor.
Everyone can "speak" in a mailing list, and if you don't want to hear
something you can simply filter it out -- most mailing packages have an
easily configurable filtering system. If people aren't talking about what
you're interested in you have the option of starting a new thread.

>But, I can hardly blame you for what the moderator allows ...

I don't think this was necessary, Will.

Ian