b-hebrew - Literary criticism

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yohanan Goldman <AmirPatrick.Goldman AT unifr.ch>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Literary criticism
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 08:47:21 +0100

Hello,
Does any one knows about serious, relatively recent, and consistant critical works about the literary criticism of the Tanach ? I am interested in all aspects of the critic of historical criticism (linguisitics, theology, logics... and history). Critic meaning in my mind something near to sound and exact evaluation of this approach. I have recently received the book edited by carson and Woodbridge, whose title is "Scripture and Truth", but as far as I have had the opportunity to look at the table of contents it mainly bears on the New Testament.
Thank you for any help.
Yohanan

  • Literary criticism, Yohanan Goldman, 02/08/2000