b-hebrew - The Religions of the ANE

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: barre AT access1.com
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: The Religions of the ANE
  • Date: 05 Feb 2000 16:03:24 -0800

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to invite you to attend an exhibition of ideas entitled:

The Religions of the Ancient Near East:
Toward a Synthesis

You may wish to take the tour that begins at the end of the Atrium just past
the statuettes of
El and Ptah that is marked "The First Emanation--Touring the Exhibit. Enter
Here."
Then merely follow the links at the bottom of each page.

For those of you who can make it, simply click on the link below my
signature.

Thank you all and may the gods be with you.

I am also seeking on-line ane texts. If you know of some that I do not
already have, please
let me know. Thank you very much.

Yours,

LMB

L.M. Barre
www.angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael
Point Loma, California

L.M. Barre
www.angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael
Point Loma, Caifornia

  • The Religions of the ANE, barre, 02/05/2000