b-hebrew - RE: historiography

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Niels Peter Lemche <npl AT teol.ku.dk>
  • To: 'Moshe Shulman' <mshulman AT ix.netcom.com>
  • Cc: "'b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: historiography
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:25:02 +0100

I still think that you do not know what you are talking about. I did never
express anything along this line except what is based on the kinds of
investigations you continuously ask for. Good grief, I have been in this
business for more than 30 years and have hundreds of publications to look
for. Go and read for yourself, or wait for Tom Thompson's and mine Changing
Perspectives (our Opera minora) that should begin to appear from 2000.

NPL