b-hebrew - Re: Genesis 1:1: independent clause or subordinate phrase

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Lee R. Martin" <lmartin AT vol.com>
  • To: somi <somie AT home.com>, Hebrew List <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Genesis 1:1: independent clause or subordinate phrase
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 09:44:11 -0500

Dear Somi, and others,
It is not uncommon for a verb to be bound to a construct noun forming a
subordinate
clause. Davidson lists 35 examples (§25). Again, see GKC §130d.
Lee R. Martin

somi wrote:

> [...]

Lee R. Martin
Pastor, Prospect Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee
Instructor in Hebrew and Old Testament
Church of God Theological Seminary
http://earth.vol.com/~lmartin/