b-hebrew - Hamilton, Jeffries, Rogers, ( HEBREW HANDBOOK)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Tony Starks" <data7201 AT aol.com>
  • To: b-hebrew
  • Subject: Hamilton, Jeffries, Rogers, ( HEBREW HANDBOOK)
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 14:44:9

First of all, Greetings to all list members.

I'm working my way through C.L.Seow's "A Grammar for Biblical Hebrew and
wanted to know if anyone on list have the workbook or Key to this
Grammar?Either an Old addition,new addition or used copy? It does'nt
matter. If you do, please e-mail me with the details.
I believe it is called- "A Grammar for Biblical Hebrew Handbook:
Answer Key and Study Guide.

P.S. I've looked all over for this Manual with no success.:-(
Do anyone know where i can get the (Handbook or key) of the revised copy of
this textbook?
Thanks to all
Tony :-)