b-hebrew - Re: b-hebrew moderated message

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Lewis Reich" <lewreich AT javanet.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: b-hebrew moderated message
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 10:26:12 -0500

I apologize to the list and especially to Dr. Pound for inadvertently
posting to our B-Hebrew list, rather than to the B-Hebrew Staff list,
my response rejecting one of his recent posts. It was a careless
error on my part (the second, I think, that I have made in this e-mail
session), and I hope Dr. Pound will forgive me for any
embarrassment my mistake may have cause him.

Lewis Reich
B-Hebrew Staff