b-hebrew - Hebrew Word Processors

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jonathan Bailey <jonathan.bailey AT gmx.de>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew list <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Hebrew Word Processors
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 10:33:32 +0100

Friend, we're not all millionaires. I am using German Windows 98, and I am
not sure
how Hebrew Word would work with that. Also, I need German spellcheckers. I
prefer
the really international word processors, like Dagesh, QText, etc.

But while we are on the subject, I am looking for a WP that has the full
range of
cantillation marks as well as nikud. So far, the only one I have found that
does is
Davkawriter, but it has no functions for German (it is only Hebrew/English).
Anybody
know how I can rectify this problem? Does Hebrew Word have the cantillation?
Can I
get German language modules for it?

Jon