b-hebrew - Wiped Messages

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jonathan Bailey <jonathan.bailey AT gmx.de>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew list <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Wiped Messages
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 08:34:46 +0100

Today I came to the net to download my mail. I had 22 new messages, some of
which
had titles that were either to me or on threads that I was participating in
(there were
several titled "typology"). ALL of them were swallowed by the god of this
world before
finding haven in my inbox. Could you resend those messages to me that were
lost?
Anything sent in the last 2 days titled "typology" would be appreciated. Or
anything
else that was written as a response to one of my posts, for that matter.

Jonathan Bailey
MA Kandidat
Hochschule für Jüdische Studien
Heidelberg

  • Wiped Messages, Jonathan Bailey, 11/03/1999