b-hebrew - SV: Samaritan Resources

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Thomas L. Thompson" <tlt AT teol.ku.dk>
  • To: 'John Childs' <jchildsjr AT mmcable.com>, "'b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: SV: Samaritan Resources
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 11:57:19 +0200

Sheffield Academic Press has a book by Ingrid Hjelm titled The Samaritans
and Early Judaism: A literary Analysis, which is now in press and will
appear in their Copenhagen International Seminar series. One might also
consider Etienne Nodet's book of 1996, also published with Sheffield.

Thomas

Thomas L. Thompson
Professor, University of Copenhagen