b-hebrew - Peculiar phenomenon... (Re: constructs and vowel length)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Henry Churchyard <churchh AT usa.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Peculiar phenomenon... (Re: constructs and vowel length)
  • Date: 24 Oct 99 13:56:50 MDT

My posting of yesterday didn't show up in last night's digest, but
when I tried to re-send it, the Lyris robot said that it was a
duplicate, and it's on the web-site. Hmm... Here it is, for whatever
it's worth...

--
Henry Churchyard churchh AT usa.net http://www.crossmyt.com/hc/

  • Peculiar phenomenon... (Re: constructs and vowel length), Henry Churchyard, 10/24/1999