b-hebrew - Re[2]: LXX English translation

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: peter_kirk AT sil.org
  • To: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re[2]: LXX English translation
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 14:43:06 -0400

And I understand that there is a new translation of the LXX in
progress - into Russian.

My one-volume Rahlfs LXX is published by the Greek Bible Society in
Athens as well as the German Bible Society in Stuttgart (1979), with a
brief preface in modern Greek from the Greek Bible Society as well as
a Greek translation of Rahlfs' own Editor's Preface.

Peter Kirk