b-hebrew - Re: Gerard Von Rad

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Doug Jantz <dwjantz AT swbell.net>
  • To: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Gerard Von Rad
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 21:20:40 +0000

Wasn't sure. OT stuff like this is not old hat for me. I grew up in the
Churches of Christ where we didn't do much in the oT. Only in recent
years have I been able to get out of this. His writings are fantastic.
I am wanting to do an M.A. in Religious Studies here at SMSU in the OT.
Any suggestions other than this??

--
Doug Jantz
Springfield, Missouri