b-hebrew - Re: Invitation to join RelStud-Marketing list

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Stephen C. Carlson" <scarlson AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Loren Crow" <lorencrow AT earthling.net>, Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Invitation to join RelStud-Marketing list
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 01:48:02 -0400

I'm not sure I'd have the time to participate in your list, but I'd
like to make one suggestion. If the career-oriented person wants to
be a lawyer, then a religious-studies major would be an excellent
choice. Which major the student chooses is not so important for
getting into law school as the LSAT and grades. Grades tend to be
better, when the student is interested in the major.

Stephen Carlson
--
Stephen C. Carlson mailto:scarlson AT mindspring.com