b-hebrew - PC programs for Hebrew beginners

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: PC programs for Hebrew beginners
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 17:51:33 -0700

A while back we had a discussion about computer programs for
doing complex grammatical searches in Hebrew; now I need
suggestions for the best overall program for a Hebrew beginner.
The names that have come up so far are Logos, the Hermeneutika
program (I forget the name) and Bible Windows. What do y'all
recommend for someone just starting beginning Hebrew, and why?

Thanks,

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
"Oh, no! They've all become giant Swiss lederhosen-clad
dancing yodelers!" "Talk about unpredictable!" - P&B