b-hebrew - B-Hebrew ( Outline of Course)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Tony Starks" <data7201 AT aol.com>
  • To: b-hebrew
  • Subject: B-Hebrew ( Outline of Course)
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 11:31:36

Greetings,
I'm sure there are many of you who Took "Biblical Hebrew" beyond the
second year. My question is, Can you give me an outline of the "Hebrew
Course" in
your words? For example, what texts did you study, what was required to
know, what exercises,etc? Pour your hearts out. It would help me if you
gave
an overview of your course and then some details.This would give me some
idea what to expect in the future. :-)Tony
P.S. may i learn from your experiences?
THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLY.

  • B-Hebrew ( Outline of Course), Tony Starks, 08/09/1999