b-hebrew - Hebrew Bible Reading Tapes

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Eiichi Katoh" <ekatoh AT ma.neweb.ne.jp >
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Hebrew Bible Reading Tapes
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 07:55:16 +1000

Dear friends:
Several months ago (if my memory is correct) I've read in this list
something about Hebrew Bible on cassetts. Could you please let me know how
to purchase them? I got this kind of cassetts prepared by Carmelites in
France, but unfortunattely the sound is not satisfactory.Once I've heard of
reading tapes which were recorded by announcers of National Radio in Israel.
Any body knows about it more?
Eiichi Katoh
ekatoh AT ma.neweb.ne.jp

  • Hebrew Bible Reading Tapes, Eiichi Katoh, 07/22/1999
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Hebrew Bible Reading Tapes, Eiichi Katoh, 07/22/1999