b-hebrew - Re: weqatal, washburn

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: weqatal, washburn
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:59:52 -0700

Vince wrote:
> i would say, david, that you would be engaged in unscientific
> speculation that would put you beyond the pale of linguistics.

That's what I was afraid of. I just wondered if there was anything at
all in any of the other languages to hint at such an idea.

> on the syntax of weqatal, and the semantic implications thereof, see
> my thesis, u of toronto, 1995.

I have the syntax down, I'm just curious about the form.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur

  • weqatal, washburn, Vincent DeCaen, 07/19/1999
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: weqatal, washburn, Dave Washburn, 07/19/1999