b-hebrew - suggestions for edu software for beginner?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Tom Conry <tconry AT hds.harvard.edu>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: suggestions for edu software for beginner?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:43:20 -0400

Hi

I'm just starting biblical Hebrew this summer - had the first class last
night. I'm wondering if there is some software (an educational CD-ROM
for example, or some suggestions for good websites) which would be
helpful in supplementing my study.

I'm sure that this question has come up before on the list, so if you
point me to a FAQ or something, I'd be happy to do the research.

Thank you
Tom Conry
--
Every act of creation, by its mere existence,
denies the world of master and slave. - Albert Camus

  • suggestions for edu software for beginner?, Tom Conry, 06/29/1999