b-hebrew - Off topic request: Egyptological site

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ian Hutchesson <mc2499 AT mclink.it>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Off topic request: Egyptological site
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 06:31:11 +0200

If anyone has a spare moment I wonder if they could have a brief look at an
internet site I have been constructing for a friend of mine, an
Egyptologist. It is about a tomb of an official during the Nubian dynasty
(8th/7th centuries) that he is excavating near Luxor. The link is

www.harwa.org

What I'm interested in is whether Macs have problems with anything and
whether other boxes have problems of speed or if there are any broken links
or other such problems. The texts, written by my friend, I will be
continuing to correct, though he does communicate his ideas well enough.

Thanks for any help.

Ian