b-hebrew - FW: Nouns

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Matthew Anstey" <manstey AT portal.ca>
  • To: "Miqra" <miqra AT shemesh.scholar.emory.edu>, "Hebraisticum" <hebraisticum AT mail.uni-mainz.de>, "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: FW: Nouns
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 11:49:13 -0700

Gday all,

Oops. The message should have read:

We would very much appreciate help from anyone who can supply us with one or
members of the set of nouns in the MT where the semantic number without
exception disagrees with the syntactic number. For example, deshe' "grass"
never refers to a single blade of grass. Please send them off-list as I
don't imagine anyone else wants these at the moment, but if they do, email
me off -list and I'll send them all on once they are collected.

Thanks very much,
Matthew Anstey

on behalf of Summer Institute of Linguistics.
BART (Biblical Analysis and Research Tool) Software Development
Carl Follingstad, Coordinator cfollingstad AT compuserve.com
Todd Hoatson, Programmer Todd_Hoatson AT sil.org

  • Nouns, Matthew Anstey, 06/11/1999
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • FW: Nouns, Matthew Anstey, 06/11/1999