b-hebrew - Second Year Hebrew on Cassettes

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Tony Starks" <data7201 AT aol.com>
  • To: b-hebrew
  • Subject: Second Year Hebrew on Cassettes
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 9:57:59

Would anyone know of a second year hebrew course taught via cassettes? That
is, from a seminary or personal recordings? I'm interested in learning 2nd
yr.Biblical Hebrew at home at my own pace. Recordings of actual Classes
participating in language learning has help me in the past. So, any
recordings out there? Thanks to all who reply. :-)

Tony Starks.( Iron Man)....ha,ha!

  • Second Year Hebrew on Cassettes, Tony Starks, 05/04/1999