b-hebrew - Parallels in the Bible

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Camille Bessette" <carmel.de.lisieux AT wanadoo.fr>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Parallels in the Bible
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 17:41:40 +0200

Greetings

I have just received the Synopse recommended by Randall a little while ago :
Parallels in the Bible, arranged by Abba Bendavid, and I am greatly
impressed. The synoptic arrangement of parallel verses is carefully
displayed, word for word (or blank spaces), with variants enhanced by red
ink, including cantillation accents. This reveals *immediately* differences
in redaction and style, syntax, grammar and spelling.

29 US$ hardbound. Hebrew text with nikud, chapter numbers in letter, verses
in number. Index of Scriptures references. Carta Publications
http://www.carta-jerusalem.co.il/

Camille

Camille Bessette
M.A.Th. Carmel de Lisieux / France

  • Parallels in the Bible, Camille Bessette, 05/03/1999