b-hebrew - Re: b-hebrew digest: April 30, 1999

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "atombomb AT sirius.com" <atombomb AT sirius.com>
  • To: Matthew Anstey <manstey AT portal.ca>
  • Cc: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: b-hebrew digest: April 30, 1999
  • Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 00:42:11 -0700

Christ is risen!

Hi--

Matthew Anstey wrote:

> Could anyone inform me of lists that discuss theology, particularly
> patristic, orthodox, or trinitarian theology? I have search the net for ages
> looking for one but to no avail. Thanks,

The three main Orthodox lists can be clicked to at
http://www.ocf.org/OrthodoxPage/resource/lists.html; the indiana.edu
one is perhaps the most active. Those lists are not particularly
theological, but if you post your question there, someone should be
able to direct you more skillfully.

The canon1024 (ordination of women (or not)) list
<canon1024 AT ecunet.org> of late has had some lively debate about
trinitarian theology. Send email to majordomo AT ecunet.org with the
command, subscribe canon1024, in the body of your email message.

Indeed he is risen!

Best regards,
John Burnett, MA (OT)