b-hebrew - RE: Direct Speech Past Tense

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Brendan Roach" <broach AT harvestbc.com.au>
  • To: "'Biblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Direct Speech Past Tense
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:46:21 +1000

Dear B-hebrew group
I have trying to understand rules of syllalbes and how it relates to
open accented syllalbes with quiescent letters.
I have looked at Kelley's explaination and found it lacking.
Are there any grammars out there that give a detailed explaination of
syllables?

Thanks

Brendan Roach
Graduate Studies Coordinator