b-hebrew - Beginning biblical Aramiac grammar?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ken Litwak <kdlitwak AT concentric.net>
  • To: James Trimm <jstrimm AT swbell.net>
  • Cc: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Beginning biblical Aramiac grammar?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:58:02 -0800

Does anyone know of a good Aramaic textbook? I've tried to use LaSor's
to no avail, and the one by Rosenthal (?) isn't really a textbook. It's
just grammatical facts so far as I can tell from my copy. I once heard
of someone who had developed one but when I tried his email address, it
didn't work. Thanks.

Ken