b-hebrew - Administrative questions/requests

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: mjoseph <mjoseph AT terminal.cz>
  • To: "b-Hebrew Digest" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Administrative questions/requests
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 99 23:58:29 -0000

1) Yesterday when I received my digest (March 11 issue), the heading
lists 20 messages; my digest stopped after the 16th. Does anyone know why?

2) Please DO NOT post ANY attachments to this (or any other) list. A
large percentage of the people on the list cannot use them; as a Mac
user, I couldn't use a Happy99.exe virus even if I wanted to :-) If you
must send people files, have them contact you off-list, and send it to
them individually. Thank you.

3) Jamais deux sans trois. Please edit, insofar as possible, the posts to
which you are replying. Those of us who have to pay for download time
really appreciate it.

Mark Joseph

  • Administrative questions/requests, mjoseph, 03/12/1999