b-hebrew - Fwd: Happy99.exe (fwd)]

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Paul Zellmer <zellmer AT cag.pworld.net.ph>
  • To: list b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Fwd: Happy99.exe (fwd)]
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:29:25 +0800

I am forwarding this to the list because many of you might have
gotten hit by a virus unsuspectingly sent out by John Ronning.
You would have seen a second "posting" from him that was only an
attachment with this name.

If you didn't open it, or if your server will not accept file
transfers, you're okay. But, in case you did, this forwarded
note from my ISP should help you get rid of it.

This is the second time I've run across this little bug, and the
other time it apparently got into a networked system before they
discovered it! Hope we caught it in time this time!

HTH,

Paul

Ibanag Translation Project
Cabagan, Philippines