b-hebrew - An Invitation

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Lloyd Barre <barre AT c-zone.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: An Invitation
  • Date: 25 Feb 99 11:38:24 -0800

Greetings Walter,

I hope my email finds you well. I would be honored if you would consider
participating in a discussion of two topics. One is entitled, "Whatever
Happened to El?" I present my reconstruction of El's fate as a story for an
informal discussion. The second is called "Yahweh's Alias," a study intended
to discover the intention of the text. With the quick realization that it is
syncretism, the discussion will address its historical implications.

Also, I have posted several essays on my reconstruction of Early Israel that
resulted from my new understanding. They confirm that we have won ourselves
a new understanding of ourselves and God.

The combination of its profundity and self-evident nature,it is able to
engender profound psychological tension far and wide. I have decided just to
be spontaneous about it. Follow protocol.

Of course we see God in all this. I think he's up to something rather
dramatic. Let's watch. Do you think it might be relate to Y2K"

All the Best,

Lloyd

Lloyd M. Barre, Ph.D.

barre AT c-zone.net
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael

  • An Invitation, Lloyd Barre, 02/25/1999