b-hebrew - end of thread: html fonts and problems

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Vincent J. DeCaen" <decaen AT chass.utoronto.ca>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: end of thread: html fonts and problems
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 14:37:05 -0500

ok, folks, time to wrap up this thread, I think. thanks again to all who
helped.

the word from on high has come down, my gurus come back with this:

look at www.hexmac.com for details, but in summary: netscape: only
communicator 4.03 or better; ms explorer, only version 4 or better, and
only on a *windows* system, and only if ms font smoother enabled. re:
linux, well that's another problem.

for those of you who have feedback on the actual material, I'll get back
to you; ditto re advisability of the html solution vs other approaches.

thanks again.
live long and prosper (english translation of sholom),