b-hebrew - Reference Tools

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Don Elbourne" <d.elbourne AT worldnet.att.net>
  • To: "Owner-Miva-Users" <owner-miva-users AT miva.com>, "Owner-Hebraisticum" <owner-hebraisticum AT mail.Uni-Mainz.de>, "Lbs-L" <owner-lbs-l AT whidbey.net>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Reference Tools
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:35:37 -0600

I have just included a page on my web site for a bibliography of "Reference
Tools." Most of these works I use on a daily basis. I hope someone will find
the list helpful. You can purchase most of the works from Amazon.com. You
can access more information for each title by clicking on it. If you can
think of anything that I might have left out, please let me know. Thanks

Also, I need to update and expand my Book of Job bibliography, I hope to be
doing that soon.

Don Elbourne
http://elbourne.simplenet.com

  • Reference Tools, Don Elbourne, 01/29/1999