b-hebrew - Re: Please, no personal attacks!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Tim Phillips <tiphillips AT InfoAve.Net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Please, no personal attacks!
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 13:27:04 -0500

Shalom,

Is there an archive for the list that I can check from time to time. I have
been on
the list for a year or so, but I'm not getting much out of it lately (with a
few
exceptions, too few). So I am unsubscribing. (Thanks "Yonatan" for making it
easy to
do this with instructions on each post's bottom---big improvement over the
Virginia
situation.)

Cya,
Tim Phillips